Identification of the website publisher
Postal address and head office: 80 GRANDE RUE – 67700 SAVERNE – FRANCE
Email address: email@example.com
ntered in the commercial register under SIREN: 522804145
SIRET : 52280414500012
APE code: 5610A
Social capital: 8000.00 €
Individual VAT identification number: FR47522804145
Publishing Director, legally authorised representative: Lynda SCHMITT
Chrysalead GROUP – www.chrysalead.group
SAS au capital de 10 000 000 €
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
By accessing the website, the user expressly and irrevocably accepts the terms and conditions here in below.
The entire website is governed by French and international legislation concerning copyrights and intellectual property rights.
The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated audio or non-audio sequences as well as any works integrated into the website are owned by the company P.L.S. or third parties having authorised P.L.S. to utilise them. The logos, icons and graphics chips represented on the website are protected by copyrights and Articles L.511.1 ff of the French Intellectual Property Code concerning the protection of registered designs.
All rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited, including those for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The brands mentioned on this website are registered by the companies which own them.
Any non-authorised utilisation of any or all of these rights by third parties may result in legal action being taken.
P.L.S. waives liability in the event of late updating as well as in the event of the interruption or permanent or temporary inability to provide services.
P.L.S. reserves the right to correct the contents of this website at any time without prior notice.
Reproductions on a paper or IT medium of said website and the works reproduced thereon are authorised provided they are strictly reserved for personal and private use. This excludes any utilisation for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes and/or conformity with the provisions of Article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction, representation, utilisation or modification, by any process whatsoever and on any media whatsoever, of the website as a whole or in part, of all or part of the different works of which it consists, without having obtained the prior authorisation of the Publishing Director is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement which may lead to claims being asserted under civil and/or criminal law as well as to the payment of damages.
Access to the website
The user of the website tavernekatz.com hereby acknowledges that he has the competency and the resources necessary to access and utilise this website.
P.L.S. may not be held liable for any elements and events outside its control linked to the utilisation of the website and their effects on hardware and/or software incompatibilities and damage which may be caused to the technical environment of the user, in particular as far as his computers, software, network equipment and any other hardware used to access or utilise the service and/or the information are concerned.
By way of reminder, it is hereby pointed out that the fact of accessing or staying fraudulently within an IT system, impeding or falsifying its operations, introducing or fraudulently modifying data of said system constitute an offence liable to be punished under criminal law.
The website tavernekatz.com authorises the installation of a hypertext link to its content, subject to the following reservations:
- authorisation by the Publishing Director of the website;
- no utilisation of deep linking, i.e. the pages of the website aide1.fr may not be embedded inside the pages of another website, but must be accessible by opening a dedicated window;
- mentioning of the source which points, thanks to a hypertext link, directly to the targeted content. Any utilisation for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded, except for the provisions agreed upon.
Any utilisation for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded, except for the provisions agreed upon.
This authorisation does not apply to websites circulating information of a polemic, pornographic or xenophobic nature or information which could, to a large extent, hurt the sensitivities of the public at large.
P.L.S. accepts no liability for the content of websites suggested by way of links, regardless of the type of link installed from or to tavernekatz.com. P.L.S. the right to oppose said links.
Information collected on the website
Any data collected on this website, by any means whatsoever, is reserved for use by P.L.S..
In accordance with Article 34 of French Act 78-17 on Data Processing and Privacy of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any data relating to you.
In order to exercise this right, you can contact us by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by letter to the following address:
80 GRANDE RUE
The information collected on this website by means of forms will be processed electronically with a view to the elaboration of a commercial proposition. The recipient of the data is: P.L.S.
In accordance with the Data Processing and Privacy Act of 6 January 1978 you have a right of access and correction concerning information relating to you. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain a communication concerning the information relating to you, please contact us at the address above.
For your financial transactions, the website tavernekatz.com uses an external payment solution. With this system your credit card payment is carried out directly on the secure server of the bank online. Your credit card number will not be communicated to P.L.S..
The standard terms and conditions of sale and cancellation in connection with an online reservation or a demand for reservation are specified in detail on the forms concerned. You may ask for a copy of the standard terms and conditions of sale from the address above. The online reservation solutions require the checking of the box “acceptance of the standard terms and conditions of sale” prior to any purchase.
Any applicable tourist tax will be specified on the invoice of the property. It is not included in the amounts specified upon reservation. The fixing of these rates is independent of the will of P.L.S..
Only the person sending a cookie is likely to read or amend the information contained in the cookie. The cookies that our website places on your device are used for the purposes described hereinafter, subject to the settings that you have defined in the browser that you used to visit our website and which you can modify at any time.
- Produce statistics and measure how many people are visiting and using the various elements on our website (visited sections and content, journey, etc.), so that we can improve the value, look and feel of our services. Adapt our website’s presentation to your device’s display settings (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting our website, depending on the hardware and software that your device uses to view or read content.
- Remember the information that you entered in a form on our website (registration, access to your account or authentication to access one of our group’s services) or data relating to any products, services or information that you selected on our website (subscribed service, basket contents, etc.).
- Allow you to access restricted and personal areas on our website, including your account, using any login details or data that you may have previously provided.
- Implement security measures, such as when you are prompted to log into content or a service again after a certain period of time.
Cookies sent from our website by third parties
The storage and use of third-party cookies are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. When we are aware of the presence of any third-party cookies, we will inform you of their purpose and the ways in which you can define your settings for those cookies.
Third-party applications integrated into our website
We are likely to include third-party computer applications in our website, which you can use to share our website’s content with other people or show other people your visit or your opinion regarding our website’s content. This especially applies to the “Share” and “Like” buttons from such social networking sites as Facebook and Twitter. The social networking site providing this type of application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use the button when browsing our website. This type of application button can be used by the social networking site to monitor your browsing history on our website, simply due to the fact that your social network account was activated on your device (open session) while browsing our website. We have no control over the process that social networking sites use to collect information relating to your browsing history on our website and associated with the personal information in their possession. We would invite you to refer to the privacy policies of those social networking sites to determine the purposes, particularly advertising purposes, for which they might use the browsing information collected via such application buttons. The said privacy policies must enable you to define your permissions for those social networking sites, especially by configuring your account settings for each site.
Your cookie settings
For further information, refer to the section entitled “How do you manage cookies according to your browser?”
- Accepting cookies: whether or not a cookie is placed on a device mainly depends on the user’s settings, which can be freely defined and modified at any time via the settings available in the browser. If you have configured your browser to accept cookies on your device, the cookies built into the pages and content that you have viewed may be temporarily placed in a specific area of your device. The information contained in the cookie can only be read by the sender.
- Blocking cookies: if you prevent cookies from being stored on your device or if you delete any cookies already in the device’s memory, you will no longer be able to access certain features that are nevertheless required to browse certain parts of our website. Such would be the case if you attempted to access content or services for which you must be signed in. Such would also be the case if either we or our providers, for the purposes of technical compatibility, were unable to recognise the type of browser used by your device, the language and display settings, or the country from which your device appeared to be accessing the Internet. If applicable, we disclaim all liability for any consequences arising from the reduced performance of our services caused by our inability to store or read the cookies required for the operation of such services and which you have blocked or deleted.
- How do you manage cookies according to your browser? To manage cookies and your settings, the configuration for each browser is different. The configuration is described in your browser’s help menu, which will show you how to amend your cookie settings as required.
- For Chrome™ : HTTP://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/CHROME/BIN/ANSWER.PY?HL=FR&HLRM=EN&ANSWER=95647,
- For Internet Explorer™ : HTTP://WINDOWS.MICROSOFT.COM/FR-FR/WINDOWS-VISTA/BLOCK-OR-ALLOW-COOKIES,
- For Safari™ : HTTP://DOCS.INFO.APPLE.COM/ARTICLE.HTML?PATH=SAFARI/3.0/FR/9277.HTML,
- For Firefox™ : HTTP://SUPPORT.MOZILLA.ORG/FR/KB/ACTIVER%20ET%20D%C3%A9SACTIVER%20LES%20COOKIES,
- For Opera™ : HTTP://HELP.OPERA.COM/WINDOWS/10.20/FR/COOKIES.HTML,
- and so on.
Flash© cookies from Adobe Flash Player™
Adobe Flash Player™ is a computer application that allows for the fast development of dynamic content using the Flash programming language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorises the settings, preferences and use of such content using a similar technology to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player™ manages such information and your settings with a different interface to the one provided by your browser. If you are likely to use your device to view content developed with the Flash programming language, we would invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly at the HTTP://WWW.ADOBE.COM/FR/ website.
- Produce statistics.
- Adapt the presentation of the website to which one of our advertising contents leads.
- According to your device’s display settings (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting our website, depending on the hardware and software that your device uses to view or read content.
- According to the location data (longitude and latitude) that we (or our providers) received from your device with your prior authorisation.
- Monitor your device’s subsequent browsing on websites / applications.
If you share your device with other people
If your device is used by several people and if many browsers are installed on the same device, we cannot guarantee that the services and advertisements intended for your device will suit how you specifically use the device and not how another person uses the device. If applicable, sharing the use of your device with other people and the configuration of your browser’s cookie settings are of your free choosing and your responsibility.
List of cookies
Cookies stored for essential purposes
These cookies are essential for the operation of the website. Without these cookies, it would be impossible to remember your choices and journey, such as not showing you a website’s introductory animation if you have already seen it.
PHPSESSID : used to identify you on our website and store your journey during the time of your visit.
Traffic measurement and statistics cookies placed by Google Analytics
These cookies are used to determine the number of users and identify how they use the website. We use the information received to constantly improve your user experience.
The selected data cannot be used to identify a user, insofar as information is anonymous.
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz : used to produce statistics and measure how many people are visiting and using the various elements on our website (visited sections and content, journey, etc.), so that we can improve the value, look and feel of our services.
Cookies placed by third-party applications integrated into our website
We are likely to include third-party computer applications in our website, which you can use to share our website’s content with other people or show other people your visit or your opinion regarding our website’s content. This especially applies to the “Share” and “Like” buttons from such social networking sites as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
The social networking site providing this type of application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use the button when browsing our website. This type of application button can be used by the social networking site to monitor your browsing history on our website, simply due to the fact that your social network account was activated on your computer (open session) while browsing our website. We have no control over the process that social networking sites use to collect information relating to your browsing history on our website and associated with the personal information in their possession.
We would invite you to refer to the privacy policies of those social networking sites to determine the purposes, particularly advertising purposes, for which they might use the browsing information collected via such application buttons. The said privacy policies must enable you to define your permissions for those social networking sites, especially by configuring your account settings for each site.
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google + : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
- Trivago : http://www.trivago.fr/static/corporate/cookie_policy
- Tripadvisor : http://www.tripadvisor.fr/CookiePolicy